Now is a great time to live, work and invest in the Pacific Northwest.
Here is a glimpse of what is happening in our local real estate market this spring and why it is projected to be one of the best markets in years:
· The number of active listings remains at the lowest level in over a decade in some areas. This is causing high buyer demand and the possibility of offers being submitted at or above asking price.
· Aggressive multiple offers are being reported on well priced homes throughout the Puget Sound region.
· An increase in builder confidence equals an increase in land sale closings and permit applications.
· Even with rising home prices, the housing affordability index is expected to stay very favorable; possibly the third best on record according to national forecasts.
· Sellers who have been contemplating a move are recognizing the backlog of demand for inventory is high thus making it a great time to maximize return on investment. Now is a great time to list!
Please give us a call if you are thinking about buying or selling. One of our Brokers would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your real estate goals!
Windermere Renton, Inc. 425-235-7777